Thursday, July 9, 2015

Portobello market, Nottin Hill, and more!

My day started by visiting the Robinsons, the kids I babysat in SF and just move to Lodon.
They took me to the park near their house and I played chess with Alexander in the human size chess board )he won in like 5 mins), went to the Japanese garden and sat next to each other, looked at the fish and picked our favorite. We strolled around the park and then return to their house.

Then I headed to Kensington Palace 

Then I decided to walk around Portobello Market and Nottin Hill. I love to walk around and get lost on the streets so that's exactly what I did.




The market Had all kinds of shops and food stalls and was a fun walk even though I was told that on these weekends is so much better since there are a lot more stalls on the streets,
My favorite part of the morning was looking at buildings, specially windows with flowers and colorful doors.







After 5 hours of walking I needed a well deserved rest and sat at the Kensington gardens (pretty much same as Hyde park) and just relaxed for a bit before meeting Judith to go to Wimbledon!!!


Stopped at princess Diana's memorial park and since it was a very hot day a lot of kids (and even grown ups) were splashing around this very awkward memorial.. A ring "fountain" 

Then I ended up in Knightsbridge street and met with Judith!





No comments:

Post a Comment